[mule-user] How to run 2 instances of mule...

[mule-user] How to run 2 instances of mule...

Mariusz Myszor
Hello,
I want to run on the same computer two examples of mule app : f.e. Echo and Hello.
When I start a second app got:
org.mule.providers.tcp.TcpMessageReceiver: Failed to bind to uri: tcp://localhost:60504
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
How to configure this tcp port?

Mariusz

Mamo to ja! - Nowy serwis internetowy o Twoim dziecku - Zobacz
jak piel?gnowa?, karmi? i wychowywa? bez pora?ek - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.mamotoja.wp.pl&sid=432

Re: [mule-user] How to run 2 instances of mule...

Andrew Perepelytsya
Mariusz,

Check you have different ports for the admin agent in your config
files. Or, if you use the default one and omit the declaration, check
you have the following property in your config:

<mule-environment-properties serverUrl="tcp://localhost:1234"/>

Alternatively, you could disable the admin by setting this property to
empty string, but then you would be unable to communicate with it
remotely through MuleClient.