Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
I'm trying to load the schema files locally. I've copied the files to my server and am trying to load them but been getting the errors below: Any idea what I could be missing as I am able to load that file via url ? I am able to connect to the xsd though.

Thanks

    org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://localhost/ schema/mule/core/3.1/mule.xsd' , because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
       at org.apache.xerces.util. ErrorHandlerWrapper. createSAXParseException( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.util. ErrorHandlerWrapper.warning( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl. XMLErrorReporter.reportError( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl. XMLErrorReporter.reportError( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl. XMLErrorReporter.reportError( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs. traversers.XSDHandler. reportSchemaWarning(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs. traversers.XSDHandler. getSchemaDocument(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs. traversers.XSDHandler. parseSchema(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs. XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs. XMLSchemaValidator. findSchemaGrammar(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs. XMLSchemaValidator. handleStartElement(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs. XMLSchemaValidator. startElement(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl. XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl. scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl. XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$ NSContentDispatcher. scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl. XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl $FragmentContentDispatcher. dispatch(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl. XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl .scanDocument(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.parsers. XML11Configuration.parse( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.parsers. XML11Configuration.parse( Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.parsers. XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.parsers. DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.xerces.jaxp. DocumentBuilderImpl.parse( Unknown Source)
       at org.springframework.beans. factory.xml. DefaultDocumentLoader. loadDocument( DefaultDocumentLoader.java:75)
       at org.springframework.beans. factory.xml. XmlBeanDefinitionReader. doLoadBeanDefinitions( XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java: 388)
       at org.springframework.beans. factory.xml. XmlBeanDefinitionReader. loadBeanDefinitions( XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java: 334)
       at org.springframework.beans. factory.xml. XmlBeanDefinitionReader. loadBeanDefinitions( XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java: 302)
       at org.springframework.beans. factory.support. AbstractBeanDefinitionReader. loadBeanDefinitions( AbstractBeanDefinitionReader. java:143)
       at org.mule.config.spring. MuleApplicationContext. loadBeanDefinitions( MuleApplicationContext.java: 112)
       at org.springframework.context. support. AbstractRefreshableApplication Context.refreshBeanFactory( AbstractRefreshableApplication Context.java:130)
       at org.springframework.context. support. AbstractApplicationContext. obtainFreshBeanFactory( AbstractApplicationContext. java:467)
       at org.springframework.context. support. AbstractApplicationContext. refresh( AbstractApplicationContext. java:397)
       at org.mule.config.spring. SpringRegistry.doInitialise( SpringRegistry.java:89)
       at org.mule.registry. AbstractRegistry.initialise( AbstractRegistry.java:109)
       at org.mule.config.spring. SpringXmlConfigurationBuilder. createSpringRegistry( SpringXmlConfigurationBuilder. java:116)
       at org.mule.config.spring. SpringXmlConfigurationBuilder. doConfigure( SpringXmlConfigurationBuilder. java:73)
       at org.mule.config.builders. AbstractConfigurationBuilder. configure( AbstractConfigurationBuilder. java:46)
       at org.mule.config.builders. AbstractResourceConfigurationB uilder.configure( AbstractResourceConfigurationB uilder.java:78)
       at org.mule.config.builders. AutoConfigurationBuilder. autoConfigure( AutoConfigurationBuilder.java: 101)
       at org.mule.config.builders. AutoConfigurationBuilder. doConfigure( AutoConfigurationBuilder.java: 57)
       at org.mule.config.builders. AbstractConfigurationBuilder. configure( AbstractConfigurationBuilder. java:46)
       at org.mule.config.builders. AbstractResourceConfigurationB uilder.configure( AbstractResourceConfigurationB uilder.java:78)
       at org.mule.context. DefaultMuleContextFactory. createMuleContext( DefaultMuleContextFactory. java:80)
       at org.mule.module.launcher. application. DefaultMuleApplication.init( DefaultMuleApplication.java: 203)
       at org.mule.module.launcher. application. ApplicationWrapper.init( ApplicationWrapper.java:64)
       at org.mule.module.launcher. DefaultMuleDeployer.deploy( DefaultMuleDeployer.java:51)
       at org.mule.module.launcher. DeploymentService.deploy( DeploymentService.java:342)
       at org.mule.module.launcher. DeploymentService$ AppDirWatcher.run( DeploymentService.java:692)
       at java.util.concurrent. Executors$RunnableAdapter. call(Executors.java:471)
       at java.util.concurrent. FutureTask$Sync. innerRunAndReset(FutureTask. java:351)
       at java.util.concurrent. FutureTask.runAndReset( FutureTask.java:178)
       at java.util.concurrent. ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ ScheduledFutureTask.access$ 201( ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor. java:165)
       at java.util.concurrent. ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ ScheduledFutureTask.run( ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor. java:267)
       at java.util.concurrent. ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
       at java.util.concurrent. ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run( ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread. java:636)

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
There is an extra space in  'http://localhost/ schema/mule/core/3.1/mule.xsd'

Pablo

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
Hi Pablo

I fixed that but still same error Thanks

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
Hey Andrew.

I'm trying to load the files locally just so in case we lose internet connection, mule can still run. Thanks

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean?

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Mike Schilling-3
There's no need for that.  As long as you're specifying the same version as the Mule you're running (e.g. if you're using version 3.1 of the schema while running Mule 3.1), the schemas will be read from the jar files in the classpath, not from the internet.

Starting with Mule 3.2, you can also specify the version "current", which will continue to read schemas from the classpath even after upgrading to (future) versions of Mule post-3.2.

Mike

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:37 AM, ekw <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Andrew.

I'm trying to load the files locally just so in case we lose internet connection, mule can still run. Thanks

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
Hi Mike

I'm using 3.2 and tried your suggestion, but still getting an error, however I'm not sure if I did it correctly.

http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/pattern http://mulesoft.org/schema/mule/pattern/current/mule-pattern.xsd

On 12/5/2011 11:31 AM, ekw wrote:
Hi Mike

I'm using 3.2 and tried your suggestion, but still getting an error, however I'm not sure if I did it correctly.

http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/pattern http://mulesoft.org/schema/mule/pattern/current/mule-pattern.xsd
Unlike our website (which fills in the missing "www"), finding local schemas requires an exact string match.  Try

http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/pattern/current/mule-pattern.xsd

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
Sorry I'm not sure what your reply means?

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Mike Schilling-3
Use this exact string for the schema URL:
http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/pattern/current/mule-pattern.xsd

Do not abbreviate it as
http://mulesoft.org/schema/mule/pattern/current/mule-pattern.xsd or
modify it in any other way.

Mike

On 12/9/2011 2:24 PM, ekw wrote:
> Sorry I'm not sure what your reply means?

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

Pablo La Greca-2
that worked! Thanks so much!

Re: Unable to Load local schema files

jaafar.abusair
first question:
"how you change the path to read from locally" ?

I'm getting this
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/apikit/current/mule-apikit.xsd'

also when I navigate to http://www.mulesoft.org/schema/mule/apikit/current/mule-apikit.xsd
the file doesn't exist, how to get it?

When I ran the API project from AnyPoint studio the application works, but when i deploy it to MMC, I get this error on deploy.

is it because I do deploy from the studio? should i use maven? or that not related?