Send Soap Response in mid of mule flow OR before it finished completely

Send Soap Response in mid of mule flow OR before it finished completely

psinghshishodia@gmail.com

I published a web service to receive a request and send back a response .But mule does not allow me to send the response before completing the flow

Current scenario:Receive Request-> validation ->mapping(if valid)->Post request to other system->Send response back

Desired scenario:Receive Request-> validation ->Send response back ->mapping(if valid)->Post request to other system

Can somebody help me to resolve this issue in mule,Is it Possible with mule?

Best Regards,
Parvendra Singh