Running Mule as a service

Johan Spaedtke
Hi,

I'm currently trying to install Mule Enterprise Standalone under Windows 2008 server and so far it all works if I start Mule from cmd by typing "mule". But I'd rather run it as a  deamon but when i try to start mule by typing "mule start" I get a error message

The Mule Enterprise Edition service is not installed - The specified service does not exist as an installed service. (0x424)

and there are no log entries created in the wrapper log. Anyone who knows what the problem might be?

Regards
//Johan