Re: Attention: Sesha Rao.Nuthanki, From South Africa National Lottery.

Re: Attention: Sesha Rao.Nuthanki, From South Africa National Lottery.

National LotteryNational LotteryNational LotteryNational LotteryNational LotteryNational LotteryNational LotteryNational Lottery   National LotteryNational LotteryNational Lottery

AfricabSo    South African National free Lottery                           Forum Building Struben Johannesburg South Africa

Dear: Sir/Madam

                                                                 *AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION*

The South African National Lottery is pleased to notify you today of the release of annual awards of its International Promotions Program held on August, 30th, 2013. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually for overseas beneficiaries.

The result of our computer draw 834 of this day selected your email address attached to Batch Reference Number: ASL/08/TIA-7345, Ticket Number 659- 753498, with Serial Number 2876, drew the Lucky Winning Number 76974, which consequently won the lottery grand award prize in the 2nd category draw. Therefore, you have been approved a lottery jackpot lump sum award prize of USD820, 000.00 (Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars) in cash prize credited to file Ref. No: SANL/455457004/04. This is from the total prize of USD18, 000,000.00 (eighteen Million Seven Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars) shared among the eighteen overseas lucky winners in this category as part of our promotional program for the fiscal year 2013.

Your award prize has been insured by the SA Treasury Department and ready for claim. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to contact as our licensed and accredited Award/Claims Manager quoting your winning reference details for the processing of your award winning prize and payment to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been concluded satisfactorily. Contact thus:

Award/Claims Manager:

 Mr. Bernard Larry Berson
Tel: +27734972721

E-mail: [hidden email]

Address: Forum Building Struben, Johannesburg, South Africa

For the purpose of confidentiality, be advised to keep this award notification confidential from public notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your designated bank account. This is part of our precautionary measures adopted, to avoid double claim or misuse of this program. Hence, your award prize winning is confidential as our winners will remain completely anonymous until payment is effected to you. Note importantly that you are advised to begin the process of your claims immediately.

 Yours truly,

Louis Both (Director)
International Promotions Unit/ South African Lottery