RE: Mule App Class Path

Tashani Kathriarachchi
Hi, I encountered a problem with AbstractCSVTransformer (jdbc-ee) with mule-standalone,
this class uses

ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(mappingFile)

and same app works fine with MuleStudio, so it seems to be same cause with this hierarchical class loader matter.

Where should I open a bug report for jdbcc-ee ?

the stacktrace of my problem is below.
----

Exception stack is:
1. No mapping file found on filesystem or classpath (org.mule.api.transformer.TransformerException)
com.mulesoft.mule.transport.jdbc.transformers.AbstractCSVTransformer:109 (http://www.mulesoft.org/docs/site/current3/apidocs/org/mule/api/transformer/TransformerException.html)