Mule 3.3 HA & Jms connector (embedded activemq)

Mule 3.3 HA & Jms connector (embedded activemq)

Nabil EL AOMARI
Hi all,
I have defined a jms connector in my mule-config.xml, this connector is configured to use activemq embedded with Mule (brokerUrl=vm://localhost). I don't know if i deploy the appp in cluster HA (2 instances), the connector jms will be shared by the nodes (no lost messages) ? And if a node is down the second continue processing the pending messages defined by the first mule instance ?

Thanks in advance.
Nabil