Error deploying Mule HA Cluster with Demo Bundle and own mule app zip file

Error deploying Mule HA Cluster with Demo Bundle and own mule app zip file

CL Kim
See this in the mmc-concolse-app.log

com.mulesoft.mmc.agent.v3.dto.DeploymentException: Unable to start the Universal Connection Pool: oracle.ucp.UniversalConnectionPoolException: Universal Connection Pool internal error: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: oracle.ucp.admin:name=UniversalConnectionPoolManagerMBean (java.sql.SQLException)

Also see something related to JmxAgent
com.mulesoft.mmc.agent.v3.dto.DeploymentException: Failed to invoke lifecycle phase "start" on object: org.mule.module.management.agent.JmxAgent@4cc4ee24

Background:
We finally got Installing the Demo Bundle working and was able to deploy the included cluster-demo-app zip file to the cluster of two servers. But deployment to the demo cluster fails when deploying our own mule app zip file.

Question: Is above a false issue because both servers of our demo cluster are running in my (one) local Mac?