Creating mule-flow programatically

kpadmanathan
HI,
My application is running in tomcat server,it is having many modules.Currenlty my requirement is I have to run these modules in a separate JVM and  should interact each other.So i have chosen the mule and it is working perfectly.Now I am in a position like I should not have a mule-config.xml instead I am having one more xml which is having some parameters like IP add, port etc.I have to use this xml and have to start the mule ..Whether anyone can tell what are all the API's I have to use in order to create the flow,tcp connector etc everything programatically.

NNote:
I have seen an example for the VM inbound,but I have to use the TCP as inbound and out bound..

Thanks,
Padmanathan