Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts shared an album with you.

Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts shared an album with you.

Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts
You are invited to view Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts's photo album: parts-215
parts-215
Mar 19, 2015
by Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts
Message from Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts:
Dear Sir,

Nice to know you through website.

We know you purchasing castings from China,so our factory hope to have a chance on our cooperation.

We mainly produce lost-wax casting for steel parts. We have own CNC machining shop. We specialize in this field for several years, with good quality and pretty competitive price.

Any questions and enquiries will be highly regarded. Just email us the drawing and detailed requirement, you will get a complete quotation with technical analysis within 24 hours. FREE SAMPLES can be sent on request.

Reply me, let“s talk more!

Thanks and best regards,

Yang Shengwu
General Manager
Add: Linqing,Shandong, China

From: Flying ants company (Professional global business promotion team)

If you need to product promotion, please reply to product promotion consultation

Global Business Development !